Saturday, August 16, 2008

Neptunes Wing's (Crystal's brief history)


"Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason."


Hello FRIENDS,

I know, you're anticipating my NEW "website" ~ its my FIRST site. Astrology has been a passion. Even before I could read, I have been a fan of astrology. I have learned to IGNORE the skeptics out there & also RESPECT their difference in opinion.

I started this endeavor with much emotion, compassion, consideration, & PASSION...

Im not a naive ignorant person. If you read my other BLOG: Poignant Parables
You will learn more about me, my background, & life's philosophy. Don't let the big breast & blond highlights fool you!

I come from a mixed background or Chinese (50%- Mother) & European + American Indian (Fathers side). Both of my Mother's parents were born in Harbin, China- they met in Medical school- both of them were prestigious doctors. They had 7 children 2 boys & 5 girls - an uncle of mine died as a baby - my mother LULU was the youngest.
They came to America in the 1960's so their children would have a better life.
Today, all except one, my oldest aunt, live throughout America from New York, New Jersey, Virgina, to Texas!

Im proud of my Chinese - side even though, ironically, I look MORE Chinese in pictures than in person;-) My aunts, uncles, & cousins have careers ranging from medicine, computers, and scientific research - Im the only one who took on a "psedo" science - although to me, its a VALID science.

I had been taking :inventory" for many years- guessing signs of many friends, coworkers, even random people from the time I was a teenager - Im 27 (born 12 March 1981).

Unfortunately, i never wrote down or recorded my findings officially- the only witnesses are poeple who know me well, but I believe I have actually SCARED potential friends away with this ability to tell people not only what sign they are, but WHEN they are born - it seems I get better & better as time goes on- I can assure you all, its NOT a guessing game! I just KNOW & there really is NO logical explanation I can provide, its more INTUITION based....

I CAN promise to provide quality service to the BEST of my ability - Im still learning more & more about astrology everyday- as life is a perpetual-non-stop-LEARNING PROCESS. In fact, Im taking ASTRONOMY + LAB on Saturdays my last semester of University... I welcome anyone who wants to collaborate + share their astrological knowledge too;-)

I will post more blogs soon & hope to hear feedback- so far much has been POSITIVE + I have managed to earn some loyal clients. This is a matter of trust. So Im willing to PROVE that Im worth it. - GENUINE "kindness" is the most endearing & lasting quality in our character so CHERISH it!

Hope to hear from you soon - all the best.

Courteous Reader, Astrology is one of the most ancient Sciences, held in high esteem of old, by the Wise and the Great. Formerly, no Prince would make War or Peace, nor any General fight in Battle, in short, no important affair was undertaken without first consulting an Astrologer.
- Benjamin Franklin


Crystal xoxo

No comments: