Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*CHART SERVICES* I demonstrate astrology is MORE than your SUN-sign.

ANY & ALL information given to me in TRUST & confidentiality is SAFE _ I have a safe place where I keep client's personal information. No worries.

Keep in mind, we are composed of every sign /element - some energies or modalities are STRONGER than others - the way we USE those energies is why a chart wheel is necessary for complete & accurate personality assessment - most of us only read our "sun -sign" horoscopes - thats only a TINY part into your identity- you must UNDERSTAND where you come from BEFORE you can possibly know where you're going ~ Crystal.


Im also going to be working with an "event planner" to make appearances to private parties & events;-)




Late "silver screen" goddess & HOLLYWOOD icon Marilyn Monroe.01 June 1926 - 05 Aug 1962.


Miss Monroe epitomized *Neptune* in her GLAMOUR, ELUSIVENESS, & ADDICTION - tragically cutting her life short. R.I.P.

Her NEPTUNE (The ruler of Pisces) in LEO H1 almost conjunct her ascendant in LEO. Her North Node in the H12 (House ruled by Pisces), Uranus & MARS conj. in Pisces + A grand WATER *trine* all demonstrate the untouchable beauty &her self destructive tendencies where MORE than mere ILLUSION, they were very much tied in with her KARMA & part of her psyche.


Even as a child, people would come to me for a sympathetic ear. As I grew more confident, I began to observe the relationships of people around me & began to give advice to others & they would listen. In time I knew I was blessed with a gift- I naturally empathize with others, even complete strangers.

Sometimes I got burned but it never stopped me from caring, Im just more cautious who gets too close. Experience makes us WISER souls.

There are 3 charts, I specialize in:

(1) Natal Chart - I would use the day/month/year/time/place of your BIRTH - it *must* be EXACT. I find the best way to obtain this information is from your BIRTH ~CERTIFICATE or your mother - they never forget details of the day her baby was born!

(2) Synastry Chart: Check out my blog titled: Neptune & Soul-mate synastry

To "recap" - synastry is a way of comparing 2 people's charts & CROSS ~ aspecting ~*Personal planets
Sun, moon, venus, mars, mercury

~>Outer planets
Ascendant (rising sign), Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto

*Asteroids*
~Ceres, Juno, Chiron, Lilith, etc...

3) Composite (midpoint method) Chart - Another relationship analysis using 2 people's birth info to determine the "energy" of their attraction.

Note: RELATIONSHIP charts dont have to be sexual or romantic or between man & woman only. I do charts betweens friends, family, same sex, even pets ~ if you consider them part of your :soul: family.

Astrology to me is fascinating & fun. I have found TRUTH to it in my life experiences & used it to HELP people. I never advise people to ONLY look to the *STARS* Astrology is simply a ROAD MAP to life.

Im aware many people think astrology is fake, like I have said many times, I RESPECT contrary opinions, however, I will not defend my postition - if I receive any messages that appear cruel & unusual I will IGNORE them.

Many people has said they are afraid of asking for a reading b/c they dont want to know about their future or anything bad - Im not the bearer of bad news - I highlight the truth- perhaps its the facts of life that some of us find difficult to handle. Thats alright, Im not judging anyone- we are all different.

So far, nobody has come out to tell me what Im doing is wrong, so far the messages are very kind & positive, so thank you all who care enough for sending me words of ENCOURAGEMENT.

Love,

Crystal xoxo
"I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful, but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else."

"There was my name up in lights. I said, 'God, somebody's made a mistake.' But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, 'Remember, you're not a star.' Yet there it was up in lights."


~Norma Jeane Mortenson~

No comments: